Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh book review

Today is Thursday October 24'2013. We have just completed our second novel Shiloh. The protagonist in the book is Judd travers. A protagonist is bully in the book. The antagonist in the book is   Marty. An antagonist is the main character in the story who fight agents the protagonist

The main conflict in the story is when Marty took Shiloh and Shiloh belonged to Judd Travers. 

The resolution of Shiloh is when Marty worked for Judd so that way he would get to keep Shiloh.

My favorite part of the book was when Marty got to keep Shiloh.

My least favorite part of Shiloh was when Judd kicked Shiloh.If I could be any on of the characters in the book I would be Dara Lynn. I would be Dara Lynn because she's cute adorable and funny.

I would recomend this book to another student because this is a very good book this has a lot of action in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment