Friday, October 4, 2013

Here's the scoop



Kaylee Hinton

Today is October 4 2013.It has been a bad week.I did horrible on my states test.I will continue working on my states.The one thing i find difficult about learning my states is that there is 50 states that we have to memorize.

In my math we have been working on place value.I think place value is hard.

We woked on iTunes U with mrs.ellis in math.I really loved it.The most interesting thing working with iTunes you do assignments.

We started a new novel Shiloh.It is about a boy and a dog and the boy wanted to keep the dog.The one thing I like so far about the novel is that you get to read.The one thing is didn't like is nothing.One character trait that describes the main character Marty is very confident.

October is breast cancer awareness month.Three important facts about it are more that 180,000 American woman will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.A woman with stage 4 lung cancer has a 20% chance of living for 5 years.Blood pressur drugs tied to breast cancer risk.



Grades come out in a couple of weeks.Im sure i did very well I have confidants in myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment